Monday, November 13, 2006

Or/rather -- Part II

All subjugation, all domination amount to a new interpretation.
Deleuze on Nietzsche

VI.
Thus: despotism became democracy that is, [I] re made [my] [self] you
tangling between
You propose a new opposition: between becoming and making [oneself] come
come to to heady black no repetition There is an order to in order to
In other words, you world said
“get onto your knees” and [I] heard an invitation to sex:
In other words how did translate become subjugate because
vice versa

VII.
These were not equations they were
a grammar learned:
[I] listened = [I] subjugated [myself]
[I] read = [I] subjugated [myself]
[I] voted = [I] subjugated [myself]
[I] went about [my] business = [I] was subjugated

Under you [I] was subject
newly interpreted transformed

Or, we may be be coming our selves only as other selves or we are be coming only as we exit
our
here we subject ourselves to transformation profoundly common we seek
to look as housewives and indeed we could pass You in your exotic gray
housecoat and [I] in [my] sweater set and yellow gloves

VIII.
A girl became a mother. Her transformation was complete.

No comments: